Flexible, customer-centric approach to your Business Continuity Management program
In the Business Continuity Program Delivery Group of BroadBlast, we focus on the delivery of professional business continuity management services and solutions. As a team, we draw on 100+ years of combined experience delivering business continuity solutions around the globe with significant expertise working in the challenging North American and mature European markets.
Our goal for every engagement is to provide a customized and targeted approach that meets the exact needs of your organization. Despite our many years of experience, we do not have an ego when it comes to methodology. Our flexible, customer-centric approach adapts to what works best in your corporate culture in order to maximize engagement success. You decide what level of management engagement and control is right for your organization as you partner with BroadBlast.
Our deep domain understanding of industry standards, best practices, approaches, techniques and business drivers ensures the deployment of a resilient business continuity program. Using our enterprise-wide holistic viewpoint toward program development, your organization will be rewarded with a resilient, mature and highly actionable Business Continuity Management (BCM) program.
The Current Snapshot of Program™ (CSoP) assessment approach will benchmark your existing business continuity program against best practices and regulatory obligations. We will leverage our understanding of the BCI good practice guidelines and more detailed ISO 22301 framework alongside relevant regulatory and governance guidance documents to get a “snapshot” as to where you stand today.
- Current Snapshot of Business Continuity Program, (CSoP™)
- Peer Review
- Vendor Review (Appendix J for FI clients only)
Program Maturity Enhancements and Optimization
The BroadBlast team has helped many organizations – of all sizes and in diverse industries – to plan and run successful business continuity programs. BroadBlast is highly skilled in guiding your company through every aspect of your program: BIA, risk analysis, recovery strategy planning, tool selection and replacement, training, rollout, testing and continual program improvement.
- Holistic Program Growth utilizing operational risk best practices
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Refresh
- Risk Assessment Refresh
- IT & Facilities Capabilities Alignment with business process needs (including improved IT/DR)
- Action Items and/or Remediation Tasks from Prior Tests & BIA’s, Regulatory Scrutiny and Internal/External Audit Findings
- Automated Notification Tool Integration for Consistency of Data Across Enterprise
- IT/Telco/Data Center Migration/Facilities Resilience Initiatives Completion
Program Testing, Training and Awareness
BroadBlast provides services to conduct business continuity tests and executive sessions to brief/educate plan stakeholders and management while also validating the business continuity and IT DR strategies outlined in the business continuity plans.
- Executive Awareness Training/Briefing
- Table Top Testing
- Plan Testing
- Notification Call/Testing
- Information Technology Disaster Recovery (IT DR) Testing support
- Board Training
- Steering Committee Support
BCP Software Platform Consulting Services
BroadBlast has a proven methodology to help select and then deploy a new solution or help maximize the use of an existing platform. Working with BroadBlast, you can be confident that you’re deploying best-in-class solutions that actually do what your business requires. We’ll help you avoid “overbuying” complex or overpriced solutions.
Our global expertise in deploying software in companies from Fortune 50 companies to small regional banks and enterprises will ensure your project is on time, on budget and meets your objectives. Call for a demonstration of our SaaS (Software as a Service) and self-hosted platforms.
- ArC Select™
- Software Program Awareness Training
Software Platform Reseller Relationships
Contact us to help provide an overview of the options available for platform providers in the following categories:
- Business Continuity Management Software
- Automated Notification Solutions
- Supply Risk Management and Crisis Management
- eLearning Courses for BCP Training and Compliance
- Crisis Management